Friday, January 29, 2010

A song that I wrote.

1. Glimmering light of the dawning sky,
Mocking tales of the heavy sighs,
A shimmering light in your eyes,
I’m dreaming of the perfect life.

2. The funny frivolous party hour,
Washing out the blurry scar,
Sitting on the morning flower,
I’m trying to catch the brightest star.

CHORUS: running through the unfathomed light-
I am painting the world with colours bright –
Healing the broken hearts, filling up their lives,
I’m walking in a dream, while I’m living my life.

3.Walking past a million drives,
Smudging out the oldest fights,
The priest’s taking an honest pli-e-ayi-ight
BRIDGE: You’re flying away with the shedding leaves,
I’m telling you goodbye,
I don’t mind you leaving, I don’t mind at all.
I’m living in my dream, I’m walkin in my life.
CHORUS: running through the unfathomed light-
I am painting the world with colours bright –
Healing the broken hearts, filling up their lives,
I’m walking in a dream, while I’m living my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment