I was all alone, yet the biggest power in the world accompanied me in every walk of life, and from today onwards, life was going to be flawless. As I would walk on the streets, a million heads would turn to look at me, to see the happiness I contain within myself. Every sound to my ear would be music (except Justin Bieber), every season pleasant, and every problem would come with a wonderful solution. My eyes would shine, and light up the dark homes, the touch of my hands would conjure miracles, I would possess the biggest power, and I would possess love, just the way you do, just the way we all do!
The biggest power in the world is love, and love can be exchanged for more love, and proliferate until it’s saturated! I cleared my throat and imagined my voice to be as soothing as the nightingale, and I hummed a classic, and picked up a tiny branch that the ocean had kissed goodbye. I admired the moon’s reflection on the imperfect surface of the ocean, and then I looked back at the moon. The stars twinkled and smiled at me against the charcoal sky, and the incandescent moon seemed as if he was an old man who managed a weak smile every night when he brought his children, the stars, to visit a planet with life. The planet Earth.
Everything that we were programmed to believe wasn’t the truth, it was debauchery! The moon doesn’t actually revolve around the Earth! The stars we stare at every night aren’t possibly dead! They talk to us! They’re really around us, and they exist, and they always will. Life’s what we believe it to be, and not what we’re made to believe.
Think different, think absurd. This is probably your last chance; don’t let others push their beliefs on you.
Don’t let religion take you over.
I bent down and held the tiny branch out, and carved into the wet sand, the words I will always believe in –
Love is the greatest power.
..And I watched those words being washed away with the ocean

Wow is the word for this :) Hats off!! I love the way you write, and I love the way you allow your emotions to flow.. :)
ReplyDeleteThank you Ila! You're too kind :D <3
ReplyDelete