Friday, August 17, 2012

Crushed Letter

The wind was silent yet the gushes were strong
they dried away my tears which had been streaming for long
The sun was slowly climbing up, I turned to look in awe
My eyes contracted instigated, though the sunshine was still raw

The night was gone, the silence was dead
i could hear birds chirping from their nest
With your letter crushed in my hand,
I got to my feet.

I spread my arms wide apart, as the gushes greeted
The tears were lost, lips forming a smile
The bruises were healing after quite a while
The pain n hurt were falling away with the night
the love was gone with the appearance of light

The sky was clear, the ocean was blue
I felt amazin even without you
Crushing the letter even more
I threw it to the ocean's core

Ripples disturbed the stable water,
drowning away the crushed letter

With the drowning letter my heart skipped a beat
Dragged me in the past, of which i was freed

The clouds of pain surroundedd me again
as the weather changed pouring heavy rain
Dripping n drenched in water, I began to shiver n cry
I wanted your arms around me, I jsut craved to die
The thunder and lightning were lound n noisy
I shut my eyes tightly, I missed you being beside me

Shattered again, I knelt down n cried,
The pain in my heart was worse than last night,
My face resting in my hand, I howled out loud
But there was no one to hear my shout

The ocean grew restless,
the wind seemingly growled
The icy breeze groaned against me as I howled
I felt a scorpion bite me leg
The sun had gone in neverland
I felt my losing consciousness collapsing in the gravel sand

No comments:

Post a Comment